Laser scanner and photogrammetrical surveying along the railway line Roma-Formia-Napoli
Terrestrial laser scanner survey of the slopes and rocky walls above the railway line Roma-Formia-Napoli, for the detection of potentially unstable volumes on the slopes and the structural and geomechanical characterization of the rock mass. A helicopter photogrammetric survey has been performed to produce orthophotos, detailed topographic media and digital surface models (DSM) for trajectographic simulations.
- Layout scale 1:500 and 1:1000
- Ortophoto scale 1:500 and 1:1000
- Digital Slope Lifting Model with 1x1m mesh
- Original point cloud
- Structural and geomechanical characterization of the rock mass, kinematic analyses
- List of potentially unstable volumes, location of existing protection works
The choice to integrate the terrestrial laser scanner surveying with a helicopter-borne photogrammetric survey has allowed minimizing the surveying and processing time, obtaining a product fully covering the study areas (several km2 of extension) with the required detail, with more detailed close-ups in the potentially unstable parts of the slope.